We are always focused on our objectives :
- To work for ensuring that basic human rights are respected
- To cooperate to avoid compromising on human rights for economic
or political expediency.
- To recognize democratic institutions as a fundamental human right.
- To work towards the sovereignty and self determination of entities
with historical, cultural and ecological identity.
- To restrict cooperation with governing regimes that violate human
- To actively engage with the Government of India and other
countries to promote human rights education.
- To bring diplomatic and commercial pressures on regimes that
violate human rights, to ensure that they respect the basic rights
of their citizens.
- To keep the interests of disempowered communities foremost in all
dealings with countries in which human rights violations occur.
- To support the end of colonization and press for resolution of
colonial conflicts through the UN framework.
- To develop a more distinctive and effective role for the
International Court of Justice in the field of human rights.
- To support through the UN framework, democratic and economic
reforms in countries coming out of totalitarian control.
- To promote a culture for educating the citizenry that cultivation
and promotion of human rights culture is the sine qua non for the
smooth functioning of the organs of a democratic State and for the
kind of development that results into overall development of the
- To train the young men and women for facing the challenges of the
pluralistic society and the rising conflicts and tensions in the name
of particularistic loyalties to caste, religion, region and culture.
- To study the effects of draconian laws and unlawful use of State's
machinery and force by the enforcement agencies.
- To promote National Integration, Communal Harmony, Universal
Brotherhood and Global Peace.
- To promote and advocate Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom for all
without any discrimination of race, religion, caste, color, sex and language.
- To develop and mobilize Community and Natural Resources to give the
right direction to people of the marginalized and economically weaker
section of the trust for their sustainable overall development.
- To work with special concentration for the Child & Women Welfare.
- To organize and take up Health, Educational and Welfare programmes for
needy Women and children on priority basis.
- To promote charitable values, literature, science, art, education and
- To conduct research studies on the social a economic conditions of
people with a view to involving ways and means for their development
with in their social historical frame works and to seek promotion of rural
development such as provision of drinking water rural industrialization as
well as Public Convenience for people.
- To explore ways for promotion of socioeconomic development in the
- To under take, organize, conduct and facilitate, Courses, conference,
lecture, research and education on various aspects and of science,
technology, trust and other fields.
- To arrange / establish and maintain centers of adult education,
vocational education technical training, low cost education, formal &
- To fight against HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases.
- To aware people about various social issues to fight against evils.
- To issue appeals raise funds and accept gifts, donation subscriptions in
cash or in kind and any property either movable or immovable for the
achievement of the objective of the trust.
- To acquire, purchase or otherwise own or under take on loan or lease or
hire temporality or permanently and movable or immovable property
necessary or convenient for the furtherance of the objects of the trust.
- To promote and protect Indian Traditional music, dance, handicraft,
handlooms, Art, modern art & literature.
- To support the families and relatives of artists for promoting the budding
artists in the trust;
- To establish an award for the deserving people in the field of Music, Art
grass root level social service, communal harmony, brotherhood and
- To encourage the emerging artists and their talents so that they can get
proper recognition within and beyond the country.
- To establish centre(s) for the promotion of Music, Dance and other Arts.
- To establish residential and non-residential cultural centers for
promoting Music, Dance and other Arts.